Skip to main content

Pre-K - Kindergarten Round-up

Posted Date: 03/26/2019


It's that time of the year again!
You may also register online at:

Documents needed are:
*Proof of residency- Choose one of the following:
a. Gas, water, or electric bill from the current or previous month
b. Contract on new home indicating expected occupation within the current semester
c. Rental lease agreement ONLY if utilities are included in the lease

*Certified copy of the birth certificate or a valid passport
*Social Security
*Immunization Records
*Parent driver's license